HIRING EVENTS For A&F DC Warehouse Positions!
IMMEDIATE JOB OFFERS!
The first 40 people to obtain a job offer will receive a t-shirt and A&F Swag Bag (items with a total value up to $200). We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance after 90 days!
Our two distribution centers (DCs), totaling more than 2 million sq. ft. are the main hubs for A&F merchandise. From here we ship to stores and also fulfill customer online orders. With the DCs in our backyard, we are able to ensure that our customers only receive the highest quality garments. The success of our brands relies on employing motivated associates within all areas of the business. In Supply Chain, our hourly positions include merchandise processors, power equipment operators, material handlers and clericals. By joining the Abercrombie and Fitch team you will become part of a world-class leader in retail, while utilizing your skills and talents in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in our college Leadership Development Program for Supply Chain or Inventory Management, please check the "Students and Recent Graduates" page. If you are interested in other Supply Chain/Inventory Management positions, please check the "Experienced Candidates" page.
- High School/GED
- Ability to stand for up to 13 hours a day
- Able to perform repetitive tasks such as bending, twisting, pulling, and reaching
- Lifting a minimum of 30 lbs
- Previous experience preferred
The Distribution Center operation encompasses merchandise processors, material handlers, and power equipment operators. These positions support our Supply Chain division servicing Retail Stores and Direct to Consumer operations. Positions may include but not limited to picking, packing, sorting, auditing, storing, and retrieving. Responsibilities may include:
- Picking, packing, and sorting
- Storing and retrieving
- Stocking and/or replenishing
- Loading and unloading
- Ability to utilize computers and RF scanners
- Able to meet departmental productivity and accuracy standards
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Performing additional duties as assigned